Ingredients: 10 m / 4 servings / 356 cals
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups mini round corn tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Add all ingredients to list
Directions: Prep 5 m / Cook 5 m / Ready In 10 m
- Preheat your oven’s broiler function.
- Combine the peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat the mixture until the peanut butter melts, about 1 minute. Place the chocolate chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl; melt the chips in the microwave, about 1 minute.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in an even layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle the peanut butter mixture and the melted chocolate over the chips. Scatter the marshmallows and coconut over the chips.
- Place under preheated broiler until the marshmallows begin to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.