Ingredients: 50 min / 1 serving / 357 calories
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions: Prep 5 m / Cook 45 min / Ready In 50 min
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.