Ingredients: 30 min / 4 servings / 623 cals
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Directions: Prep 10 min / Cook 20 min / Ready In 30 min
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread crushed onions in a shallow bowl. Pour beaten egg into a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg, then press into crushed onions. Gently tap chicken to let loose pieces fall away. Put breaded chicken to a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.